Please agree to the terms below then proceed to payment
Comments (Anything we should know about your group?)
I have read the terms, conditions and policies:
Terms and Conditions
Read all policy here
- This is a privately owned hut and as such, guests may bring their own alcoholic beverages.
- Storage for personal food is limited.
- Guests are asked to stay out of the kitchen at all times.
- Please leave shoes, boots and gear in ski room. Skis, snow shoes, snow boards and poles should remain outside.
- Guests are responsible for themselves in the back country. Guests not familiar and comfortable with travel in mountainous terrain prone to avalanche conditions are advised to use a local guide service.
- Any changes must be made 30 days in advance of arrival and is based on availability.
- Cancellations must be made 30 days or more in advance of arrival and will be given 80% credit towards a future stay. Cancellation within 30 days of arrival are given no credit. There are no refunds.
- Weather conditions should be monitored by the guest. Guests deciding not to come based on the closure of Red Mountain Pass will be given full credit, valid for 1 year from scheduled arrival date.